Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween festival party




















Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. What a combination! Be prepared because any blog entries this week will likely include pictures of these two characters in costume. We have events we could attend almost every night this week. I want to make the most of these costumes and the fun of the season, so we will probably attend as many as possible.

Will has been really interested in the Peter Pan movie that I forced on him this month in preparation for the costumes I purchased for Halloween. It worked. He was so excited to be Peter Pan and to have his baby sister be Tink! Natalie seemed to love her costume. It's like she knew how adorable she was. I could not get over how cute she looked today!



















Natalie is such a happy girl and she is starting to learn to work the camera! My little beauty queen.

Miracle of all miracles, Will actually left his hat on for quite a while today. I did threaten him that we couldn't go to the party and eat chocolate cake if he did not wear the Peter Pan hat. He complied which is fairly unusual for him.

We turned our heads for literally one second and Will had hitched a ride at the party with this little girl that he doesn't know. He basically took her hostage on this John Deer kids truck and was making her drive him all around the party. She was willing for a little while and finally kicked him off to allow her real friend to ride.


Natalie smiled the entire day. She even refused to nap and stayed in good spirits. What a blessing she is!

No fear anymore....






Struttin' his stuff.....


All in all it was so much fun! I have officially eaten too much sweet stuff today, but I am about to go help myself to one more piece of chocolate cake! Mmmmm....


No comments: