As I reflect back to a year ago, I remember how I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet little baby girl. I had a baby shower right about now and was as "big as a house" as my niece once said.

Today, Natalie turns 11 months old and is truly the angel of our lives. She brings so much joy to our home with her sweet, tender spirit. You cannot even say "no" to her without the tears and the saddest face ever staring back at you.
Will adores her and cannot go to sleep until he kisses her goodnight. She adores her daddy and says his name over and over. She stares at him with a smile until he notices her, then she reaches her arms up to her "dada".

She has a "fancy tongue" as one of my friends said, andshe likes to stick it out when she is happy. When I rock her to sleep at night, I often find myself stealing a few extra minutes to stare at her face. I try to memorize every detail of her babyness because it is passing oh too quickly. Tears often well up as I realize how fast the time really does fly by.

I decided to pull out a comparison shot of her to her brother at this age. Here is sweet William at 11 months. What a bruiser compared to our delicate girl! But he was just as cute! Do you think they resemble each other at all? Maybe just the classic Patrias lips and smile!
2 comments:
Gosh he was chubby, I don't really remember him that well. She is so sweet!
I was thinking the same thing! I laughed b/c his face is so much rounder than hers. Natalie is definitely all girl, and very delicate. And, yes, Will is all boy! So cute!
Post a Comment