Saturday, September 13, 2008

After naps Will usually likes to watch a show on TV. I typically allow him this little luxury as it gives him time to really wake-up before going into full play mode. Friday, I decided to dig out our old Baby Einstein DVDs, so that Natalie could participate in the fun. I was not sure if she was old enough to be interested but she seemed to like it. Will enjoyed it much more than I would have thought and was sitting next to Natalie explaining everything to her. He is already her little teacher. It was hilarious.
Will is taking tumbling classes this fall and so far really enjoys it. He particularly likes the sucker he gets each week after class. He is always the last one to leave the gym because he spends so much time looking through the candy bucket to pick out the "perfect" sucker. He is quite discriminating.
He did his first forward roll this week! It kind of freaked Tom out when Will was practicing at home. He bends his neck pretty far forward and sort of throws his weight on his neck. He can do it on his own though which I think is a big accomplishment for a little guy his age. We will be a little more comfortable with it after he has had more practice on the mats with his teacher's guidance. This picture was taken right before he went into his last class. He runs to be the first one in the line at the door. It reminds me of how I was as a child. I always wanted to go first.
Oh, and I cut his hair yesterday. I will have to take an updated picture to post. It was so cute but a little long. Had not had a haircut since June. I love my little surfer dude.

No comments: